Vithoba industries started way back in the year 2001. Our flagship product then was, and remains, Vithoba Ayurvedic Dant Manjan. Over the years, after various researches and discoveries, we introduced the toothpaste version: Vithoba Ayurvedic Toothpaste.
Let us see how our products work best for your oral health:
1. No toxic chemicals: Will you be willing to risk your teeth and gums with harmful chemicals, only to clean them every day? No-one wants to, right? Most of the oral care solutions in the market are chemical-based. Our products contain essential ayurvedic and herbal extracts to protect your teeth and gums. They also help prevent various problems such as cavities, tartar and bad breath too.
2. Ensures healthy gums: Healthy teeth require healthy gums. We use ingredients such as Sodii Biboras, Terminalia Belerica and Sodii Chloridum, which help strengthen your gums. They are useful for bleeding gums as well. Prolonged use of Vithoba products will cure your gum-related problems and prevent any future issues.
3. Removes bad-breath: We use menthol and spearmint in Vithoba Ayurvedic Toothpaste to cure bad breath and gum swelling. Our Dant Manjan has multiple natural ayurvedic contents which eliminate the foul-breath.
4. Enamel friendly: In pursuit of white teeth, most of us choose brands which will deliver the whitening but at the cost of our precious enamel. Vithoba Ayurvedic toothpaste guarantees to whiten your teeth without affecting the coating. Our paste contains silica, a natural mineral, coupled with natural baking soda to give you immediate whitening effect. Use Vithoba for your bright and white smile.
5. Safe for children: Brushing the teeth of a child is a tedious task. Add to that the risk of the child swallowing some toothpaste. We do not want a growing child to consume chemical-laden paste. As mentioned earlier, our products are ayurvedic and herbal based. It does not cause any harm to the health of the children even if they swallow it.