Turns out the real thing is winter hair loss. Research has found that, relative to the summer season, people can experience increased hair loss in the late fall and winter months. While there are many reasons as to why this occurs, one basic fact is that during the hot days, we hold on to more hair to provide protection from the sun, and shed the most hair when they are less needed in the winter months.
And if during this time of year you lose a lot of hair in the shower (then you usually do), there are a variety of things you can do to avoid or cope with hair falling in the winter. Perhaps without putting in the requisite efforts to protect them, one does not get safe and gorgeous hair. Constant treatment, diligence, and adherence to a healthy lifestyle are required. Here are the top 5 tips to prevent hair fall during winter:-
- Stay hydrated:- Drinking water ensures that the body stays cool from inside, just as drinking water is good for the skin and hair. Drinking water keeps your body from excessive heat in hot weather, which potentially can lead to dry hair.
- Oil your hair regularly:- To preserve the strength and shine, as well as to nourish the hair cuticles, it is important to regularly massage your hair with oil. It is best to combine 5 basic hair oils for this reason – Bhringraj oil, Bhrami oil, Argan oil, Almond oil, and Coconut oil. These oils have the power to preserve and nurture the hair to keep it healthy. Before you submit, make sure to warm the oil. If the intention is to thicken the hair, add the combination of castor oil and vitamin E, apply it to the roots and keep for at least 2-3 hours before washing the hair. Add black sesame oil to the mixture to battle off grey hair. For improved hair growth and thickness, you can also try Vithoba Ayurvedic Kesh Oil.
- Condition your hair weekly:- For hair care, weekly conditioning the hair is absolutely important. Your conditioner will help your hair to moisturize and hydrate. After shampooing, apply it uniformly to the ends of your hair to prevent tangles and frizz. Using organic ingredients like jojoba and aloe vera that thoroughly nurture your hair and help maintain its overall health, such conditioners are formulated.
- Eat biotin-rich food:– Biotin is responsible for the growth of hair and for increasing hair volume. The nutrient is a B vitamin that is water-soluble, also known as Vitamin B7 or H. Deficiency of biotin can result in the hair being discolored or thinner. In oral hair growth supplements or even shampoos, biotin is also an ingredient to nourish hair and keep it from looking damaged or dull. Eating biotin-rich food for better hair growth is recommended. biotin-rich food is Nuts And Seeds, Salmon, Egg Yolks, Spinach.
- Increase The intake of Zinc:-In the regeneration and maintenance of hair tissue, zinc plays an essential function. It also helps keep the oil glands functioning properly around the follicles. A common symptom of zinc deficiency is hair loss. Zinc-rich foods include oysters, beef, wheat germ, seeds of pumpkin and lentils,